Thursday, August 18, 2016

*TIME CHANGE*

Change the time in the following sentences by using a different verb tense and replacing any necessary time clues. Each student should choose a different verb tense.

Next weekend, I am going to see a multi-cultural festival that will be held at the local community centre. I am going to wander around the site first to see what looks good and what is popular. Afterwards, I am going to sample food from several different countries. I am also going to enjoy some traditional dancing and other displays. 

3 comments:

GeorgeOEngl155 said...

Last weekend, I saw a multi-cultural festival that was held at the local community centre. I wandered around the site first to see what looked good and what was popular. Afterwards, I sampled food from several different countries. I also got to enjoy some traditional dancing and other displays.

Daryl Schaeffer said...

This weekend, I may go to see a multi-cultural festival that will be held at the local community centre. I may go wander around the site first to see what looks good and what is popular. Afterwards, I may go sample food from several different countries. I may also go enjoy some traditional dancing and other displays.

Michael said...

Very good!