Thursday, April 4, 2013

PEER EDITING OPTION

A peer editing option is available for assignments 7 and 8 (you should be working on Assignment 6 before you sign up for this option) for students in rev. 11 of the course. To participate in this option, please sign up for an appropriate group--more groups will be added each month. The peer editing for each one of these assignments needs to occur within a 2-week time frame, and each group requires a minimum of 3 students.

Sign up for the appropriate group when you are nearly ready to do the assignment--the groups listed below (scroll down) are for APRIL & MAY Groups for  the rest of the year will be added nearer the time they are needed.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to participate in assignment # 7 peer editing group

Sherry said...

I would like to sign up for this peer editing option. I am ready to tackle assignment 7.

Sherry said...

I am ready to tackle assignment 7 so I would like to join this peer editing option.

Veronica Baig said...

SHERRY: Unfortunately you have missed the deadline for signing up for June 1st. The next sign-up will be for June 16th.

monat said...

I would like to sign up for assignment #7 and # 8, peer editing group.

Veronica Baig said...

MONA: Please sign up for a specific time period--scroll down to the appropriate groups.

Vivien said...

I will like to sign up for assignment #8 Thanks

Veronica Baig said...

VIVIEN: You need to sign up in the appropriate time slot--scroll down--when you're at the appropriate stage of the course;-)

vivien said...

Can you please explain to me what am signing up for? I am not sure what my responsibility will be. Thanks

Veronica Baig said...

VIVIEN: Please note that this option is only available to students in rev. 11 of the course; you are in rev. 12.

Anonymous said...

Good. Thanks I have been stressing for no reason.