Friday, October 3, 2014

*TIME CHANGE*

Change the time in the following sentences by using a different verb tense and replacing any necessary time clues. Each student should choose a different verb tense.

When I took my vacation early last month, I toured the mountain parks in Alberta. I started by driving to Waterton Lakes National Park, and then I drove north through Kananaskis Country to Banff National Park, and then I continued north to Jasper National. The weather was good, so I enjoyed hiking in the mountains, and I certainly enjoyed the views.

1 comment:

Byron U said...

When I take my vacation early next month, I will tour the mountain parks in Alberta. I will start by driving to Waterton Lankes National Park, and then I'll drive north through Kananaskis Country to Banff National Park, then I will continue to Jasper National Park. The weather will be good, I hope, so I can enjoy hiking in the mountains, and I can't wait to see the views!