Thursday, October 1, 2015

*TIME CHANGE*

Change the time in the following sentences by using a different verb tense and replacing any necessary time clues. Each student should choose a different verb tense.

When I took my vacation last week, I toured the mountain parks in Alberta. I started by driving to Waterton Lakes National Park, and then I drove north through Kananaskis Country to Banff National Park, and then I continued north to Jasper National. The weather was good, so I enjoyed hiking in the mountains, and I certainly enjoyed the views.

4 comments:

Helenaer said...

When I take my vacation next week, I am going to tour the mountain parks in Alberta. I will start by driving to Waterton Lakes National Park, and then drive North through Kananaskis Country to Banff National Park, and then continue north to Jasper National. The weather is supposed to be good, so hopefully I will get to hike in the mountains, and enjoy the views.

jocelynp said...

When I take my vacation, I tour the mountain parks in Alberta. I start by driving to Waterton Lakes National Park, and then I drive north through Kananaskis Country to Banff National Park, and then I continue north to Jasper National. The weather is usually good, so I enjoy hiking in the mountains, and I certainly enjoy the views.

Rebecca J said...

When I should have taken my vacation last week, I would have toured the mountain parks in Alberta. I would have started by driving to Waterton Lakes National Park, and then driven north through Kananaskis Country to Banff National Park, and then continued north to Jasper National. The weather would have been good, so I would have enjoyed hiking in the mountains, and I certainly would have enjoyed the views.

Michael said...

Well done, Helen and Jocelyn!
Rebecca, the phrase "when I should have" strikes me as a little awkward, but I like your use of the conditional. Maybe you could start with something like "Had I taken my vacation last week..." or "If I had taken my vacation..."